Since, for most of us, the value of our house, represents our single – biggest, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, to proceed wisely, and in your best interest, when you decide, it’s the right time, to sell it? Statistics, consistently indicate, in the vast number of instances, homeowners benefit, when they take advantage, of hiring the finest quality, well – trained, empathetic, caring, AGENT! Whether, the main concern, is obtaining the highest possible price, in the shortest period of time, or addressing specific needs, goals, and/ or, priorities, owners benefit, when they take advantage of quality, real estate representation. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it matters.
1. Attention; actions; attitude; apt; aptitude; analysis: A well – qualified, real estate agent, pays keen attention, to every detail, in order to ensure, his client’s experience, is better, etc! He proceeds, with a can – do, positive attitude, combined with a well – developed, aptitude, and skill – set! How can anyone know, whether his perceptions are apt, and accurate, unless, a professional, offers a realistic analysis?
2. Greater: Greater results arise from finer focus, and emphasizing a particular property’s strengths, while addressing areas of weakness, so potential, qualified buyers, are more motivated, to purchase the specific property!
3. Efforts; effects; effective; excellence; endurance: Successfully, marketing and selling a home, requires placing one’s efforts, where it will create the best effects! An effective agent, strives to offer service, based on genuine excellence, and recognizes, the real estate transaction period, always has certain challenges, and, requires the endurance, and ability, to proceed, in a positive, focused manner!
4. Needs; niche: During a homeowner’s interview process, to determine, which agent, to hire, the agent must learn, discover, and understand a client’s needs, while recognizing the niche, in terms of potential buyers, and comparative properties!
5. Time – tested; timely: An experienced agent, based on his knowledge, experience, and expertise, develops the judgment, and, hopefully, wisdom, to proceed, with time – tested ideas, and approaches. To get the most desirable results, it’s important, for agents, to always, proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner, so potential buyers, and their agents, feel welcome, and more apt, to choose, your specific home!
With all the agents, in most areas, doesn’t it make sense, to hire someone, who will make a meaningful difference, for the better, in terms of the possible results? Will you take the time, to identify, the right person, for your needs?